Beautiful Hair Tips: How To Do Permanent Hair Setting? The technique of keeping hair in the same shape for a long time is called Permanent setting. From the permanent setting, we can give curly hair a shape of state hair and state hair gives curly hair shape. You can keep hair in one shape for some time.
Use of dryer, roller and gels gives the hair a stylish and trendy look, but it also takes time to get it done. In such a situation, if you want to keep your hair in a particular shape for a long time, then you can get a permanent setting. Manju Rawat, hair expert at Style Hair and Beauty Care, says that for those people who want to give permanent look to their hair in a short time, the permanent setting is very effective for them. This process is very simple and safe.
What Is Hair Permanent Setting?
The technique of keeping hair in the same shape for a long time is called Permanent setting. From the permanent setting, we can give curly hair a shape of state hair and state hair gives curly hair shape. You can keep hair in one shape for some time.
According to fashion, the trend of permanent hair is increasing to keep itself a hit.
In order to save hair from loss due to lack of time, use of roller, hair dryer, and its use is increasing for a good look.
Permanent hair setting process
- In the permanent setting, special attention should be paid to clean the hair.
- After shampooing hair, oil should be applied properly. After that the hair is washed with chemical shampoo, then the hair is pressed.
- To remove web from hair, dryer should be used. The hair used for this becomes very straight.
- The lotion is applied to the hair and left for 3-4 minutes. Nourishing treatment is given to the hair after shampoo.
- Chemical lotion is applied by pressing the hair again. Finally, the hair is shampooed and pressed.
Care Before Permanent Hair Settings
Before a permanent setting it is important to pay attention to some things, such as:
- Do good shampoo in hair.
- Tell the expert if you have complaints of dandruff, loss and baldness.
- Before the permanent setting, tell the expert all the information about your hair.
Care After Permanent Hair Settings
- Permanent setting should be done by a trained person, about whom he is fully aware.
- Products used in hair should be of good quality and quality.
- Get the setting done from a good center. Do not make any compromises about money, lest hair fall out in the matter of saving money.
- Use shampoos and conditioners mentioned by experts.
- Use oil regularly in hair and also take a hair spa once in 15 days.
Side Effects of Permanent Hair Settings
- Although permanent setting is safe and beneficial, but not having the right treatment shows some side effects.
- The roots of hair become weak, due to which they start to break down.
- Dryness and dandruff occur in the hair.
- By not keeping the chemical at the right distance from the hair, the skin of the scalp may burn and also cause allergic reactions.
Time and money in line with the nature of hair
- Dry: Anti-breakage treatment is used 2 or 3 times in dry hair. Its use reduces broken or weakened hair. If the hair is healthy with thick, then it takes 2 to 3 minutes and if the hair is dry and thin, then it takes 1 to 15 minutes.
- Normal: Normal hair does not require much hard work. Strong shampoo is used if the hair is thick and curly. Mild mild shampoos are used for shiny and thick hair. This process takes 2 to 3 minutes.
- Curly: Permanent setting for curly hair is somewhat difficult. Seating of such hair has to be taken 2 or 3 times. If the hair is very curl then it takes 3 to 4 minutes. The entire process takes 3 to 4 hours.
- Money: It takes time and money according to the nature of hair. Normal hair takes 3 to 4 hours. The expenditure is between 5 thousand and 1 thousand. Money depends on where and from whom it has been made.
How long hair is permanent
Permanent hair lasts for 6 to 8 months. After that new hair starts coming. Those who are in their earlier shape. To get all these hairs set again, a permanent setting is required.
Hair resetting needed
If you want to change the hair setting, then you can get it set in another shape without any problem.
While making permanent hair setting, chemical should be applied on the hair only after keeping it 1 to 1.5 inches away from the skin of the head. Otherwise the skin may burn.
The above information is for your knowledge. Advice of elders or advice of an expert is very important for any major decision. The Times Buzzer does not want you and your loved ones to have any kind of problem. Times Buzzer is always trying to give you the best information. If you like the information provided by us, then do share it with your friends. Thank you!