International Men’s Day 2019: International Men’s Day is celebrated every year on 19 November. Why make International Mens Day This question must be beating in your mind. So on 19 November every year, International Men’s Day is celebrated in 60 countries around the world.
International Men’s Day 2019: International Men’s Day is celebrated every year on 19 November. Why make International Mens Day This question must have been shaking in your mind. So on 19 November every year, International Men’s Day is celebrated in 60 countries around the world and UNESCO has also appreciated their efforts. In 2007, Save Indian Family, an organization fighting for men’s rights in India, celebrated International Men’s Day for the first time. Talking about the health of men, the number of men in all kinds of diseases is constant. The biggest reason for this could be our food. If you look at the health of men on this special day, then here we have brought such a recipe for you, will help you to get healthy and fit body. With this Low Fat Dahi Chicken Recipe, you can make your day even more special. This chicken recipe is very easy to make and healthy too. So why should you try this recipe on International Men’s Day…
Why celebrate International Men’s Day
Let us tell you that this day is celebrated to protect men from discrimination, exploitation, oppression, violence and inequality and to give them their rights. You may find it a bit strange to read this, but it is true. Like women, men are also victims of inequality. Just as the Women’s Day is celebrated every year, in the same way the men’s day is also celebrated.
Low Fat Dahi Chicken Recipe
Low Fat Curd Chicken Recipe: Low Fat Chicken Curry Dish made from curd is rich in protein and low in carbohydrates. It is as delicious as it is healthy to eat. Therefore, people who are concerned about their health can also eat it without fear.
Ingredients for making low-fat curd chicken: Oil is rarely used in making this chicken. Curd is an important ingredient in it, in addition to it cumin, garlic paste, red chillies, garam masala, green chillies, tomatoes, onions are added, then this excellent chicken is prepared.
How to Serve Low Fat Curd Chicken: How to serve it depends on the gravy of this dish. If chicken has more gravy then you can serve it with rice and if the gravy is less then it can be eaten with roti or naan.
Low Fat Curd Chicken Ingredients
- 1/2 kg Chicken
- 2 ½ cup yogurt
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp red chilli
- less than 4 teaspoons turmeric
- 4 tsp garam masala
- Some chopped green chilies
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
How to make low fat curd chicken
- Mix cumin powder, garlic paste, garam masala, turmeric and red chilli powder well by hand.
- Add chicken pieces to it and add chopped green chilies and keep aside for half an hour.
- Now heat two tablespoons of oil in the pan and fry the onion in it till it becomes soft and transparent.
- Now add tomatoes to it and cook for a few minutes and then add the spiced chicken to it.
- Cook the gravy as much as you want. If you like dry chicken, then cook the curd till it sticks well to the chicken. Test for salt once. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
- If the gravy is high then you can serve it with rice and if the gravy is less then it can be eaten with roti or naan.