What is the Question meaning? A question is an utterance which typically functions as a request for information, which is expected to be provided in the form of an answer.
‘How am I doing so far?’, ‘What time is it?’ – These are questions, in other words – sentences designed to get information from someone. Do you understand this definition?
Question can also mean doubting the truth of something. If your college professor tells you that they have questions on the originality of your term paper, for example, it means that you can uncover plagiarism. The act of raising such skepticism is also something to “question”. Finally, a question may be something that depends on a particular situation: “Dictionary reading is a question of interest and intelligence.” The two of you clearly have no questions.
Read more Questions Below:
- How much does the president make? Salary of Indian President
- How to Build Credit?
- What is enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems?
- How To Smoke A Cigar
- How much money do YouTubers make in 2020?
- How to become a real estate agent?
- What temperature is a fever?
- How to get rid of a stuffy nose?
- How many beers in a keg?
- When did women get the right to vote?