In the seventh week of pregnancy, there is a problem of severe heat and headache. But they should be faced with patience and understanding.
Seventh Week of Pregnancy
By the seventh week of your pregnancy, many changes are happening to you and your baby. At this time you are in the middle of your first trimester. If you have not contacted any obstetrician by this time, then do this work in this week. Because from this time some important tests and check ups will be required to get you done till the birth of the child. The gynecologist will advise you about.
Congratulations you have completed half of the first quarter of your pregnancy. Symptoms like nausea are most common in the first trimester. In this regard, now less days of your troubles are left. Let’s see what symptoms are bothering you now:
- Body changes during seventh week of pregnancy
- Fetal development in the seventh week of pregnancy
- Seventh week gestation ultrasound
- Tips for conception of the seventh week
- Diet plan for the seventh week of pregnancy
1. Body changes during seventh week of pregnancy
Looking at you this week, hardly anyone can recognize that you are pregnant but you may feel swollen. Some women begin to show slight swelling in the lower abdomen.
If you wear jeans, then from this week your favorite jeans will not fit you or the size of other clothes will increase. Or if it is said that the seventh week is the time to choose and wear other clothes then it will not be wrong.
At this time you will experience pregnancy symptoms such as pain, fatigue, morning sickness, breasts discomfort, and increased craving for food (sweet or sour). During this time your mind wants to eat a specific type of food, like some women like to eat sweet, some are sour and some are salty.
This is a normal process and to a certain extent healthy for your child. During the seventh week your body develops a mucus plug (it protects the fetus by preventing the entry of bacteria into the uterus).
The cervix forms a plug that protects the uterus by closing the cervical cavity. This plug is automatically removed when delivery time approaches.
2. Fetal development in the seventh week of pregnancy
Your baby is developing rapidly by the seventh week, and is about the size of a blueberry or 13 mm in length. By this time, the face starts to appear clean, that is, the mouth, teeth and tongue are formed.
The eyes also begin to form and the retina and lens are also formed. The child’s own blood group is also formed during this week. Not only does development in muscles, bones, and organs occur, as well as the intestines and appendix are also fully formed.
The liver starts producing red blood cells. Your child’s feet and toes are visible in ultrasound.
3. Seventh week gestation ultrasound
This week of the first trimester, you will be able to see in the ultrasound that your child is developing into a bubble within the gestational sac. The bubble around the fetus is the amniotic sac that contains amniotic fluid. This fluid environment helps your child to develop and move. This amniotic fluid protects your baby from external pressures on the mother’s stomach. The black area inside the head visible in the ultrasound is part of the developing neural tube.
4. Tips for conception of the seventh week
Contact your doctor and if you have not yet convinced any doctor, then definitely do it now. Because they can advise you the right food, medicines and nutrients for pregnancy. Now you will also need to take vitamins, medicines along with folic acid.
Everything you eat from this week has a direct effect on your child. Now people from home and family will start advising you to eat this and do not eat this etc. You should consult your mother in this regard.
5. Diet plan for the seventh week of pregnancy
The seventh week of pregnancy is very important from the point of view of food and drink. You should include every nutrient in your diet.
- During this time, the child’s eyes and face etc. develop. In addition to diet, nutrients, minerals, vitamins, protein, etc. should also be taken by drugs with the advice of a doctor.
- Eat nutritious foods and eat only homemade food.
- Reduce the intake of caffeinated foods or if possible.
- Keep consuming sufficient amounts of fluids. Because by doing this, there is no fatigue and lack of water, as well as the waste materials of the body keep coming out.
Read More It
Before discussing your problems, let us know what your child will be like at this time. By the seventh week, the size of the baby becomes equal to that of a cabbage. The size of your uterus may have grown to a medium-sized orange at this time. But you will not feel the child’s movement right now.
By now, you must have been feeling the initial symptoms of nausea, fatigue, constipation, chest irritation, and from the seventh week, some new troubles may also be increased.
You will feel that more saliva is now forming in your mouth. What is the reason for this, no one knows. It may be because of repeated vomiting. Or it may be due to heartburn. Whatever the reason, you have to drink plenty of water. You can chew chewing gum, etc. to control saliva.
You will suddenly feel a strong heat. I would feel like the sarae on the body take off clothes and jump into the water. This may be due to the excess of hormones and more blood circulation in the body. The solution is to avoid eating more spicy, oily spices, wear light and loose clothes, take a bath both times during the summer season. Be sure to drink water.
Morning sickness or nausea as soon as you wake up in the morning, tiredness, hunger, you will now have the problem of frequent and severe headaches. At this time, you cannot even take painkillers without doctor’s advice. So don’t worry, get enough rest, don’t spend too much time on an empty stomach.
- First Month of Pregnancy:- Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5.
- Second Month of Pregnancy:- Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, Week 9.
- Third Month of Pregnancy:- Week 9, Week 10, Week 11, Week 12, Week 13.
- Fourth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 13, Week 14, Week 15, Week 16, Week 17.
- Fifth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 17, Week 18, Week 19, Week 20, Week 21.
- Sixth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 22, Week 23, Week 24, Week 25, Week 26.
- Seventh Month of Pregnancy:- Week 27, Week 28, Week 29, Week 30, Week 31.
- Eighth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 32, Week 33, Week 34, Week 35, Week 36.
- Ninth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 36, Week 37, Week 38, Week 39, Week 40.
The above information is for your knowledge. Advice of elders or advice of an expert is very important for any major decision. The Times Buzzer does not want you and your loved ones to have any kind of problem. Times Buzzer is always trying to give you the best information. If you like the information provided by us, then do share it with your friends. Thank you!