Whether or not there is pregnancy, it is very common for women to fret. In such a situation, between six to eight weeks of pregnancy, when the body does not show much change, then with the help of these symptoms it can be detected whether there is pregnancy or not. Although it is better to identify and test them instead of doing pregnancy based only on these symptoms, you can definitely be aware of their help.
But it is not the case that the physical changes that come in a woman will be felt by other pregnant women. Every woman has a difference in symptoms, type and delivery.
But there are some symptoms in the first week of pregnancy which are similar for almost everyone.
Common symptoms of the first week of pregnancy
- The taste of the mouth changes and bitter feeling is felt all the time.
- By comparison, dreams start coming more.
- Dark circles increase and some spots also appear on the skin.
- Excess of fatigue starts.
- Difficulties in urinating and feeling heavy all the time.
- There are complaints of headache and vomiting.
- Mood changes very frequently.
Mild bleeding can be a symptom of pregnancy only once within the first eight weeks of pregnancy. Periods also usually stop during the early days of pregnancy. However, a woman cannot be considered pregnant on this basis only because there can be many reasons behind stopping periods.
Too much fatigue
Extreme fatigue from the first week of conception, especially morning fatigue, is a major symptom. In this state, progesterone hormone is produced in the body due to which the body gets tired very quickly.
Breast also changes in the early stages of pregnancy. Swelling or stiffness is felt in the breast by the second or third week. Due to hormonal changes in the body, skin color also changes here.
Gagging and vomiting
99 percent of pregnant women have problems such as vomiting or nausea within eight weeks of stopping periods. Based on this, the baby or twin baby can also be estimated inside the womb.
Digestive problems occur several times during the sixth week of pregnancy, in which chest pain, gastric acidity, etc. are prominent. This can also be due to hormonal changes in the body.
Likes and Dislikes
During pregnancy, there are changes in mood, food choices, dislikes, smells, etc. Many times, not only does the choice change, but the body may also be allergic to favorite food or aroma.
- First Month of Pregnancy:- Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5.
- Second Month of Pregnancy:- Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, Week 9.
- Third Month of Pregnancy:- Week 9, Week 10, Week 11, Week 12, Week 13.
- Fourth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 13, Week 14, Week 15, Week 16, Week 17.
- Fifth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 17, Week 18, Week 19, Week 20, Week 21.
- Sixth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 22, Week 23, Week 24, Week 25, Week 26.
- Seventh Month of Pregnancy:- Week 27, Week 28, Week 29, Week 30, Week 31.
- Eighth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 32, Week 33, Week 34, Week 35, Week 36.
- Ninth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 36, Week 37, Week 38, Week 39, Week 40.
The above information is for your knowledge. Advice of elders or advice of an expert is very important for any major decision. The Times Buzzer does not want you and your loved ones to have any kind of problem. Times Buzzer is always trying to give you the best information. If you like the information provided by us, then do share it with your friends. Thank you!