The most important of the 21 Week Pregnant symptoms are the leakage of milk and sometimes having a fake labor pen or waking up in the stomach like a pre-delivery cramp.
Twenty First (21st) Week of Pregnancy
During the 21st week of pregnancy, the mother and child begin to recognize each other well. This week, you have already crossed half of the second trimester of your pregnancy. Hence from this week on, it becomes important to pay more attention to food as well as exercise.
Many changes are taking place inside and outside the mother’s body, but most of the internal changes are not known. In this article, information is given about some such changes in mother and child and necessary changes in eating habits.
- Changes in body during 21st week of pregnancy
- Baby development in 21st week of pregnancy
- Ultrasound in 21st week of pregnancy
- Pregnancy tips during 21st week
- Diet plan in 21 week pregnancy
Changes in body during 21st week of pregnancy
By the 21st week, your weight increases by about 6.8 kg and from now on, about half a gram weight will start increasing every week.
Since your uterus moves upwards of half an inch of your stomach, your stomach comes out and now even a stranger can tell that you are pregnant. Your legs may start to have cramps and pain.
To relieve the pain, try to elevate your feet using a pregnancy pillow and also use this pillow regularly from now on.
It is also beneficial in the swelling of your heel, thighs and feet. As your weight increases, your way of walking will change automatically.
Sometimes you may also faint, so wear loose and comfortable clothes and use flat shoes instead of high heels.
From now on your appetite will also increase. Although some people may also refuse you to consume more than 300 calories, but after coming to this level it is okay to consume up to 500 calories per day.
To stay healthy, periodically seek advice from your doctor regarding your diet.
Baby development in 21st week of pregnancy
By this week your baby grows to be almost equal to the placenta. In this, the process of blood circulation starts completely. In addition, the umbilical cord also becomes large and pearl in length.
The digestive system is still maturing as the intestines continue to expand and shrink. The digestive system begins with learning how to swallow the child’s amniotic fluid.
At this stage, the baby’s eyebrows and eyelids are fully developed and cover the tips of the nails, hands and toes. The baby weighs about 320 grams and is up to 8 inches in length by this week. Your child becomes the size of a large banana.
Ultrasound in 21st week of pregnancy
In this week’s ultrasound, you can see the development of the bones and skeletal structure of the baby as well as its lungs. The sonographer can identify the infant’s heart and lung tissue by looking at his chest.
Pregnancy tips during 21st week
At this stage some women feel like consuming unhealthy food like cigarettes, charcoal, ash or beer. All these things are forbidden in pregnancy, so if such desire arises, talk to your doctor about it.
Also, relax as much as possible and be worry free as your child can also become stressed if you take stress. Your baby learns a lot of things in the womb, so everything affects him.
Diet plan in 21 week pregnancy
All the nutrients are required to keep the child and yourself healthy, for which you should consume different types of fruits. Carbohydrate, protein and low fat dairy foods are beneficial for your health. In addition, vitamin A and cholesterol play important roles in pregnancy.
- Vitamin A improves night vision and helps in the growth of cells and production of red blood cells. Start taking egg yolk, butter and milk in your daily diet for vitamin A.
- For beta carotene you can consume carrots, sweet potatoes, papayas and oranges, which are also sources of vitamin A.
- Maintaining cholesterol level is very important as it helps to keep the placenta healthy which reduces the chances of premature delivery.
- Healthy beverages include drinking watermelon juice, figs and apricot shake, beet and carrot juice. But try to eat homemade juice only, it will help to avoid infection.
Read More it
In the 21st week of pregnancy, the size of your stomach has increased so much that now you will have trouble lying on the bed. To make your sleep more comfortable, you can take help of pregnancy pillows or pillows specially made for pregnancy. Let’s see what and how you will feel this week.
Your baby size: Your child will be around 13 inches in size and weigh around 350 grams. Your child now sleeps and wakes at regular intervals. You will be able to feel his movement comfortably. His test buds have also developed, so whenever you eat his favorite food, he will get his taste as well and he will make you clear with his movements.
Your symptoms: In the 21st week of pregnancy, many symptoms will remain as before, like burning sensation in the chest, pain in the waist, pain in the legs, dizziness. But some new symptoms will also be seen:
Balance disturbances: For many reasons, you will start to feel disturbed in your balance. Now you will start hitting things. The first reason for this is that you have gained weight, the second reason is that pregnancy hormones start loosening the joints of your bones. Because of these, your balance can get a little bit worse. The last reason is the sudden revulsion. Therefore, be careful.
Milk leakage: Your milk glands are now fully developed. So sometimes you will see a leak of one of these liquid. In fact, your body is fully preparing for the arrival of your little guest.
Fake labor pen: Starting this week, you may start a fake labor pen. That means a sudden twitch in your stomach. But you do not need to be afraid, your body is busy preparing for labor or child birth. This is normal.
In addition, if you find anything unusual, contact your doctor immediately.
- First Month of Pregnancy:- Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5.
- Second Month of Pregnancy:- Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, Week 9.
- Third Month of Pregnancy:- Week 9, Week 10, Week 11, Week 12, Week 13.
- Fourth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 13, Week 14, Week 15, Week 16, Week 17.
- Fifth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 17, Week 18, Week 19, Week 20, Week 21.
- Sixth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 22, Week 23, Week 24, Week 25, Week 26.
- Seventh Month of Pregnancy:- Week 27, Week 28, Week 29, Week 30, Week 31.
- Eighth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 32, Week 33, Week 34, Week 35, Week 36.
- Ninth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 36, Week 37, Week 38, Week 39, Week 40.
The above information is for your knowledge. Advice of elders or advice of an expert is very important for any major decision. The Times Buzzer does not want you and your loved ones to have any kind of problem. Times Buzzer is always trying to give you the best information. If you like the information provided by us, then do share it with your friends. Thank you!