The flax plant is called “linseed” in India, it is grown in cold regions. Flaxseed contains magnesium, potassium, protein, vitamin B6, zinc and vitamin E. Flaxseed contains omega 3 fatty acids, also known as alpha-linolenic acid, which is effective in reducing inflammation and cholesterol. Eating habits change greatly during pregnancy. But it is very important to get proper nutrition at this time. Eating healthy is very important during pregnancy.
It is safe to flax seeds during pregnancy
Whether you should eat flax seed during pregnancy? Although there are many benefits of eating flax-seed, but in this article we will tell you how effective flax seed is during pregnancy. Should you eat flax seed during pregnancy or not?
- Benefits of eating flax seed during pregnancy
- Disadvantages of eating flax seed during pregnancy
- How and how to eat flax seed during pregnancy
- Precautions to eat flax seed during pregnancy
1. Benefits of eating flaxseed during pregnancy
Eating flaxseed during pregnancy can have the following benefits:
- According to studies, the consumption of flaxseed can prevent heart diseases because it has blood thinning properties.
- Consuming linseed protects against fatal diseases such as cancer because it is rich in phytonutrients (an element found in some plants).
- Diabetes can be avoided due to the soluble fiber present in linseed.
- Linseed also provides relief from excessive heat, which is a common problem in pregnancy.
- Flaxseed contains linoleic acid, alpha-linoleic acid, omega 3 polyunsaturated fats, etc., which are essential in pregnancy as they aid in fetal brain development.
- According to research, flaxseeds help lower bad cholesterol levels (LDL) and increase good cholesterol levels (HDL). (Read more – What should be the normal range of cholesterol)
- Linseed has blood thinning properties.
2. Disadvantages of eating flaxseed during pregnancy
Due to the high intake of flaxseeds, there can be many major changes related to hormones in the body, so it is important to think about the harm done before consuming any food or it will be better that the doctor To be consulted. So far no research has been done on humans related to linseed. But tests on animals have shown that excessive intake of this seed can also prove harmful to the fetus, so you should always consult your doctor before including flaxseed as a part of your diet. Only one should reach a conclusion.
3. How and how to eat flax seed during pregnancy?
If you want to avoid the direct intake of flaxseed, you can grind it to make powder and also take it with smoothie or curd. You can also use flaxseed powder to garnish your salad or breakfast. Keep it in an airtight container to keep it crisp. It is necessary to consume flax seeds during pregnancy. The body requires about 1.4g of alpha-linolenic acid a day. This means that it is completely safe to consume less than a teaspoon of flaxseed seeds.
4. Precautions to eat flaxseed during pregnancy
Take the following precautions while eating flaxseed during pregnancy:
- Do not use flaxseed oil during pregnancy without doctor’s advice. Keep in mind that it is safe to consume linseed in small quantities during pregnancy, because excessive intake of hormones also causes disturbances.
- Do not consume flaxseed. This can lead to problems like diarrhea, so avoid excessive consumption of flaxseed.
The time of pregnancy is very important. What women eat during pregnancy directly affects the child. During this time, it is very important to have a good and nutritious diet to keep the body healthy and healthy. During pregnancy, the body of women needs more nutrients. Therefore, at this time, women should take such a diet that can nourish not only them but also the baby. At this time, coffee, tea, cold drinks and external food should be avoided, if the mother’s body gets more caffeine then it will affect the child’s development.
The above information is for your knowledge. Advice of elders or advice of an expert is very important for any major decision. The Times Buzzer does not want you and your loved ones to have any kind of problem. Times Buzzer is always trying to give you the best information. If you like the information provided by us, then do share it with your friends. Thank you!