11 weeks of pregnancy means that the third month of your pregnancy has begun. Let’s know about your child and your symptoms.
Eleventh Week of Pregnancy
During the eleventh week of pregnancy, the mother and baby undergo many changes. The mother may have heard the baby’s heartbeat by this week, and some symptoms of pregnancy such as morning sickness, etc. are gone. Pregnant woman should take less work out of this week and walk out of the house at night.
11 weeks of pregnancy means that the third month of your pregnancy has begun. Now the time has come that you do not travel long distances without consulting your doctor. Let’s know about your child and your symptoms.
- Body changes during eleventh week pregnancy
- Fetal development in the eleventh week pregnancy
- Eleventh week gestation ultrasound
- Tips for eleventh week pregnancy
- Eleventh week diet of pregnancy
Body changes during eleventh week pregnancy
From the eleventh week people will start looking at you and saying that you are pregnant, because your physical changes will start appearing from this week. Your weight will increase, breasts will be bigger and uncomfortable than normal and your stomach may also be visible from this week.
Due to increasing levels of progesterone hormone, the ability of your intestines to function decreases due to which the waste materials of the body cannot get out properly and there is a problem of flatulence. For this reason, constipation etc. occurs in this phase.
However, some women do not have this problem in the beginning.
During this time you can also see changes in the nails of your hair, feet and hands, which are growing very fast. All this is also due to sudden increase in hormones. Pregnancy affects every cell in your body in one way or the other.
Most women compare this week’s stomach movement to the baby’s movements, but in reality this movement is caused by gas forming in your digestive system and not by the baby’s shaking. Hot flashes or hotter than normal are normal for this week. This is due to the increase in blood volume in your body.
As the end of the first trimester approaches, most women gain around one to two weights.
Fetal development in the eleventh week pregnancy
By this time your baby is 2½ inches tall and about 14 grams in weight. His head is about half the size of the body.
The hands and toes are completely separated from each other. The baby’s bones begin to harden and strengthen, but his skin is still transparent. The baby becomes very active but is still too young to make the mother feel the movements.
Despite being surrounded by amniotic fluid, the infant learns to swallow. Other organs are developing and some of them also start functioning. The baby will double in size over the next three weeks.
Your baby will see more blood vessels in the placenta due to the nutrients and oxygen reaching, so that the baby develops as quickly as possible. Other organs like ear etc. come into the correct position.
Eleventh week gestation ultrasound
The child is seen with an ultrasound on his back and his head to the left and his feet upwards. In this, you can see that his neck is bigger than before and helps in finding the difference between his body and head. His head currently makes up more than 50% of his body size, which is normal. The bones of the face can again be seen as bright white areas.
Tips for eleventh week pregnancy
If you lose or gain weight before getting pregnant, the doctor tells you to increase and decrease the weight respectively during the first trimester. Follow your doctor’s instructions to give your child the proper nutrients.
If you have gained more than two kilograms by the end of the first trimester, you should consult a doctor before making a slight change in your eating habits. Because only 300 extra calories are needed in a day for the health of the child.
Weight gain of up to 11 kg of a normal weight woman during the entire pregnancy is considered a good increase in pregnancy weight.
Eleventh week diet of pregnancy
Diet plan up to the 11th week of pregnancy is the same as the 9th and 10th week. Nutrients like vitamins, calcium and magnesium are essential for the health of both mother and child.
- Vitamin B6 helps to use the energy from the foods you store in your body. Cock, fish and avocado etc. are good sources of vitamin B6. (Read more – Pregnancy Diet Chart)
- Spinach, radish leaves, mustard greens, fenugreek leaves, dry fruits, dairy products, fish and meat etc. are good sources of magnesium.
- Drink plenty of beverages. In addition to water, drink water cumin, ginger tea and tomato soup etc.
- For vitamin B12, you can include soy milk and sprouted grains in your diet. They do not allow blood loss during this time.
Read More it
Your baby is now about 5 centimeters older. Its size is like a lemon or fig. His skin is formed, the head is half the size of his body. His liver has started making blood.
Intense desire to eat and drink
You must be having a strong desire to eat certain things. Do not know why this happens, some experts say that the body which is lacking in the body starts to eat food related to it. You must also be surprised that you have never had such a craving for some food and drink. Sour, peppery, sweet, spicy and sometimes even things like chalk, clay, which are not edible.
Distaste of certain foods
Suddenly you must have hated some food items. Would you not be able to tolerate their scent? All this is the result of hormones fluctuations.
For a few weeks you may have noticed that your vaginal discharge has increased. This is nature’s way of protecting you from bacterial infection. However, if you have any problem, contact your doctor.
Gas may be forming in your stomach, the constipation problem makes it more serious. So drink plenty of water and eat digestible food.
- First Month of Pregnancy:- Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5.
- Second Month of Pregnancy:- Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, Week 9.
- Third Month of Pregnancy:- Week 9, Week 10, Week 11, Week 12, Week 13.
- Fourth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 13, Week 14, Week 15, Week 16, Week 17.
- Fifth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 17, Week 18, Week 19, Week 20, Week 21.
- Sixth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 22, Week 23, Week 24, Week 25, Week 26.
- Seventh Month of Pregnancy:- Week 27, Week 28, Week 29, Week 30, Week 31.
- Eighth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 32, Week 33, Week 34, Week 35, Week 36.
- Ninth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 36, Week 37, Week 38, Week 39, Week 40.
The above information is for your knowledge. Advice of elders or advice of an expert is very important for any major decision. The Times Buzzer does not want you and your loved ones to have any kind of problem. Times Buzzer is always trying to give you the best information. If you like the information provided by us, then do share it with your friends. Thank you!