When the ninth month of pregnancy is spoken, it means that the baby has been growing in your womb for 38-40 weeks, for about ten months. Now you will not even wait for the birth of a child. But now you just have to wait for a few days, that is, you have passed 8 months.
Ninth (9th) Month of Pregnancy
- Baby growth during 9th month of pregnancy
- Changes in body during 9th month of pregnancy
- Things to know about ninth month of pregnancy
Baby growth during 9th month of pregnancy
The baby growing in the womb is now fully ready to take birth. But his weight and brain are still growing and developing. Apart from his skull, all the bones of the body are hard. Only the bone of the skull is not hardened so that it can easily come out of the birth canal at birth.
Your involuntary actions, which you are not in control of, can also be the result of turning your head, winking eyelids and clenching your fists. Now the thick white substance called Vernix on her body also reduces and the wombs called Lanugo also disappear completely. The baby goes further down towards the pelvis.
The baby is almost ready to be born. As you reach the end of the third trimester, your baby is about 20 inches tall and about 3-4 kg in weight.
Changes in body during 9th month of pregnancy
This month, everything from getting up from a chair to trying to lay down to sleep at night seems like a task. You will probably feel uncomfortable for a long time.
Vaginal discharge is now more plentiful and may be pink or brown in color. This can happen especially after sex or pelvic examination. Your breasts may be more uncomfortable and leak more colostrum. Braxton Hicks contractions are sometimes common, but they can be irregular and sometimes painful.
Some women also have strange weird dreams during these last few weeks of pregnancy. You can still gain about 11 to 16 kg.
You can also try to decorate your house during these last few days of pregnancy. This often means that suddenly you get a lot of energy. But remember that cleanliness is fine, but it should not be too much.
Things to know about ninth month of pregnancy
Eating healthy and staying hydrated is very important for every month as of now. Collect supplements specifically designed for breastfeeding women because your body will need nutrients if you want to stop using prenatal vitamins after birth, especially if you are planning to breastfeed. Are. Try to get as much rest as you can during these last weeks of your pregnancy.
Your doctor will examine your cervix (cervix) by pelvic examination for possible dialysis to confirm whether the baby’s head is now down.
Baby can now be born at any time. You will feel the following activities happen:
- You may see a mucus plug or “bloody show” in the discharge.
- You will be obsessed with cleaning the house.
- There may be constant pain in your back.
- Your cervix begins to thin and dilate.
- The water bag breaks.
- The contractions you feel will start to get stronger, more and more quickly.
According to your doctor, if your pregnancy is a normal pregnancy, you do not have to go to the hospital or birth center until you have labor pain, but if there is a possibility of complications, the doctor will ask you to be admitted to the hospital when you have regular contractions or every five Feeling started within minutes. You will have become a mother when the bus returns from the hospital.
Pregnancy by Month & Pregnancy by Week
- First Month of Pregnancy:- Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5.
- Second Month of Pregnancy:- Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, Week 9.
- Third Month of Pregnancy:- Week 9, Week 10, Week 11, Week 12, Week 13.
- Fourth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 13, Week 14, Week 15, Week 16, Week 17.
- Fifth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 17, Week 18, Week 19, Week 20, Week 21.
- Sixth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 22, Week 23, Week 24, Week 25, Week 26.
- Seventh Month of Pregnancy:- Week 27, Week 28, Week 29, Week 30, Week 31.
- Eighth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 32, Week 33, Week 34, Week 35, Week 36.
- Ninth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 36, Week 37, Week 38, Week 39, Week 40.
The above information is for your knowledge. Advice of elders or advice of an expert is very important for any major decision. The Times Buzzer does not want you and your loved ones to have any kind of problem. Times Buzzer is always trying to give you the best information. If you like the information provided by us, then do share it with your friends. Thank you!