30 week Pregnancy symptoms will be the same as in the previous quarter. Just their intensity must have increased. Let’s know them.
Thirtieth (30th)Week of Pregnancy
During the third trimester and thirtieth week of pregnancy, you may experience more difficulties. Now only a few more weeks are left for the completion of your pregnancy, but you start eagerly waiting for your delivery date. Actually this happens with every pregnant woman, so be patient and contact the doctor immediately if you have any problems.
You must have noticed that in the 30th week of pregnancy your stomach will sometimes become very tight. This is a fake labor pen. Through this process the body prepares itself for delivery. Currently, this is seen after exercise, fatigue or lack of water. If this happens, you should sit down or lie down on your side, relax and drink water if possible. If the abdominal cramps do not stop, contact the doctor. Some more similar symptoms can be seen.
- Body changes during 30 week of pregnancy
- Baby development in 30th week of pregnancy
- Ultrasound at 30 weeks of pregnancy
- Tips for 30th week pregnancy
- Diet for 30th week of pregnancy
Body changes during 30 week of pregnancy
Pregnant women gain the most weight only during the 20th to 30th week. But from this time physical changes are reduced a bit. You may feel uncomfortable due to your weight gain and the pain caused in pregnancy also affects your daily routine.
Practice the correct sitting position to control the lower back pain. Pregnancy hormones can harm your joints. As the baby grows in the womb, the amount of amniotic fluid will decrease. Get more and more rest, this will help to avoid pregnancy pain and hormonal imbalance etc.
Baby development in 30th week of pregnancy
A little wrinkle appears in the baby during this week. But due to the formation of adipose tissue under the skin, these wrinkles become smooth and go away after some time. A fetus called lanugo is still present on your child’s body which will remain until it is born.
This week the baby grows to about 17 inches in length and 1.8 kg in weight. The baby starts practicing to breathe outside the womb. Due to this practice and the baby hiccups, you may feel disturbed in the uterus. By this time the baby becomes almost the size of the entire uterine cavity.
As the brain develops, it starts signaling the eyes, muscles and lungs to function. The digestive system starts functioning fully in this thirtieth week, as the child gets all the nutrients from you.
Ultrasound at 30 weeks of pregnancy
In this week’s ultrasound, the image of the child and his body and face are clearly visible. You can also see his lips and small nose. The child has his hands in front of his forehead and eyes.
Tips for 30th week pregnancy
As the time of delivery approaches, you should get your checkup, ultrasound and blood test done regularly. Eat a good and balanced diet. If you experience constipation, eat more fiber-rich foods and get more and more rest. Go to pregnancy classes. Doing this will help you to stay active by eliminating lethargy. If you are having trouble resting, use a Pregnancy pillow. These are easily available in the market and are mainly made for pregnant women.
Diet for 30th week of pregnancy
The thirty-third week of pregnancy, that is, the third-quarter diet, is almost the same as the 29th week diet. From this week onwards you will need more energy. For this, you now need to consume more calories per day. Keep your body moist by drinking sufficient amount of water.
- Eat foods that are high in water such as bitter gourd, watermelon etc.
- To cool the body, drink lemonade, lassi etc.
- Two rotis with vegetables are sufficient to consume more calories. In addition to the food you eat throughout the day, consume them.
- Grape syrup, apple, carrot juice etc. are beneficial for your health.
Read More it
Development of your child: In the 30th week, your child will be about 15.7 inches in length and weigh around 1.4 kg. The child is busy in the process of waking up and sleeping at this time. Meanwhile, he also makes a stir. The layer of hair on her body is disappearing, this layer of hair will remain on her shoulders or back sometime after birth.
Your symptoms: Your common symptoms will be the same as in the previous quarter. Just their intensity must have increased. These are chest burning, gas, constipation, stretch marks on the stomach, swelling of legs and ankles, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, dizziness, secretion of milk glands. There may be a problem sleeping.
These symptoms will continue to occur in lesser or greater amounts in the following weeks. Contact your doctor immediately if you have any problem. You should now start preparing for delivery in the next weeks.
- First Month of Pregnancy:- Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5.
- Second Month of Pregnancy:- Week 5, Week 6, Week 7, Week 8, Week 9.
- Third Month of Pregnancy:- Week 9, Week 10, Week 11, Week 12, Week 13.
- Fourth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 13, Week 14, Week 15, Week 16, Week 17.
- Fifth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 17, Week 18, Week 19, Week 20, Week 21.
- Sixth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 22, Week 23, Week 24, Week 25, Week 26.
- Seventh Month of Pregnancy:- Week 27, Week 28, Week 29, Week 30, Week 31.
- Eighth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 32, Week 33, Week 34, Week 35, Week 36.
- Ninth Month of Pregnancy:- Week 36, Week 37, Week 38, Week 39, Week 40.
The above information is for your knowledge. Advice of elders or advice of an expert is very important for any major decision. The Times Buzzer does not want you and your loved ones to have any kind of problem. Times Buzzer is always trying to give you the best information. If you like the information provided by us, then do share it with your friends. Thank you!